Thursday, June 5, 2008

human with elevated IQ

hadoiiila....dis is the 2nd time along tagged me...all 2gede 3 but i think am gonna do 2 jela...long, next time neva choose me to tag ya...wen mls nak menjawab =p

these Q needs me to answer 7 but i will only answer 5 due to idleness brain~

7 random facts about me:
- a human with elevated IQ
- great performer with sense of humour
- mingle positively with every level of ppl
- will only spend rm10 even have rm1000 in my purse. my sayang calls me MISS FUSSY (is it worth to buy things that u doesnt like but in purpose to show off,u grabbed it??? stoooopid)
- daddy's girl

7 things that scares me:
- ALLAH
- mati tak cukup bertaubat ~nauzubillah~
- "him" (lagi2 kalau die masuk meminang,mamPOS aku teceret teros)
- obstruct pulse for more than 5 seconds
- jellyfish

7 random music:
- sing along song
- endless love -my very own piano version-
- oldies
- melody from great pianist
- delilah by my dad

7 things i say the most:
- a'ah
- jadahnye
- ya ALLAH
- ya riiite
- menede

7 things i treasure most:
- i am into myself so me will b de 1st treasurer of myself
- my fly
- mr tan hong ming
- miss gadis
- aj wen's property

7 ‘first time’ things i ever did:
- gt my 21st pendant from my ibu n all the setan2 'first time' begins =p
- sneak out with mr x till dawn
- say YES to a proposal ~wah =D~
- working 2007
- the worst 2006- hari ini saya,juana membuat pengakuan bahawasanya saya pernah bekerjasama dgn housemate saya memancitkan tayar kete lecturer saya sewaktu di uniten dulu- hahhaahaa wut a mmry =D

7 people to do this:
- nobody but if anyone interested to do, u're welcome

No comments: