Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Friday, June 4, 2010
I was stuck in horrible traffic when I thought to start back writing. It been ages but yeah, am back people. Back with more confidence to face THE LIFE :) million thanks for those who still stop by and read, comment, compliment and and and and…………STOP kamu perasan too much Wendut!! Eheee HELLO PEOPLE :)Let’s do a lil’ update about me here. I’m currently working. Yup almost 2 months donating my energy to the big “S”. HECTIC is the best word to describe how awful my job is. Working till night, chasing urgent this and crucial that. This is not what I’m expecting. Though at the end of the month I’ll receive the paycheck, still the satisfaction is not there. But……I’m acclimatizing myself into the environment slowly. No pain no gain aite?? SMILE WENDUT :) Back then when I was doing my schooling, few friends including THM crabby on their work. Tired, hectic, hatred all become one and all I said was “Sabar, kerja kan mmg mcm tu” but they keep on complaining again and again. Now bila Wendut dah kerja, HAH amek kau!!! U can’t even remember u used to tell them that!!! Hahaa it’s funny to think about it :) Too much grumble Wendut! Nanti Allah tarik balik ape yang Dia dah kasi kang…Nauzubillah~
Despite the fact that I don’t really like my working life, the other half of my life contributing more cheerful pattern :D Family and the BIG family are always AWESOME!!! Added with the love life by Tan Hong Ming makes more SPLENDID!!! Our love goes stronger each day. He’s the best thing I never knew I needed. For the ending of my first begin, for the rare and unexpected friend, for the way he’s something that I'd never choose but at the same time, something I don't wanna lose. I just realized that I love Tan Hong Ming so sooo shoooo much!!! (Owh pliss kamu menggedik sungguh Wendut! Tiba2 expose feeling begitu sekali..bahah POYO) Enough with that Wendut, nnt orang vomit their McD’s out :p
I left out lots of sports stories… From Thomas Cup to Tennis French Open. NO UPDATE at all! I watched them but it’s too late to share rasanya. All I wanted to say is that French Open outfits (women basically) are all absolutely FABULOUS!!! I love to see Samantha Stosur’s shades (Owh fantabulous yawl :D)
Eheh I think enuff for my update for this moment. Will be right back whenever am freee :) Thanks for those who cares and peep my writing. Till then, ADIOS~~
FOOTBALL FEVER IS COMING ~ WHICH TEAM ARE YOU??
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
I’m going through the most turbulent phase in my life people. Fortunately I have a very supportive family, lovable parents and understanding uncle to help me going through this stage evenly. Allah does really test me. Though I know crying wouldn’t help, but sometimes it would be better letting it go by that way. Kenapa kadang-kadang kita diuji up to this level. I Google and find some articles that helps me slightly relieved.
KENAPA AKU TAK DAPAT APA YG AKU IDAM-IDAMKAN?
"Boleh jadi kamu membenci sesuatu padahal ia amat baik bagimu, dan boleh jadi pula kamu menyukai sesuatu, padahal ia amat buruk bagimu, Allah mengetahui sedang kamu tidak mengetahui."
- Surah Al-Imran ayat 139
-Surah Al-Imran ayat 200
-Surah Al-Baqarah ayat 45
-Surah At-Taubah ayat 129
-Surah Yusuf ayat 12
Bila kita diuji, apakah perasaan kita? Bila kita diuji dengan kesempitan wang, apakah yang sering menari di mulut kita? Bila kita diuji dengan kesakitan, apakah yang sering berlari di dalam pemikiran kita? Apabila kita diuji dengan musibah seperti kecurian, kematian dan sebagainya, apakah yang kita akan lakukan?
Ujian dan kesukaran, kesusahan seakan-akan telah menjadi sinonim dan sebati. Apabila disebutkan sahaja tentang ujian, maka akan kita kaitkannya dengan kesusahan. Hal ini menyebabkan kita menyambut segala jenis ujian yang ALLAH berikan kepada kita dengan sikap yang negative. Kita akan merungut, mengeluh, mencemuh, membenci dan menyumpah seranah setiap kali diuji, tidak kira ujian itu kecil atau besar.
Ya, kenapa kita diuji?
ALLAH S.W.T. menjawab,
Ya, ALLAH menyediakan pelbagai ujian kepada kita, ALLAH menguji kita, semata-mata adalah untuk menguji keimanan kita. Sesungguhnya manusia ini sedang menuju salah satu dari dua tempat perngakhiran. Syurga atau neraka. Jika kita merujuk kitab-kitab yang menyatakan perihal syurga, pastinya kita akan terpegun kagum dengan kehebatan syurga yang langsung tidak dapat kita gambarkan kehebatannya.
Ada satu riwayat menceritakan bahawa hebtanya syurga itu sehinggakan apabila manusia memasukinya buat pertama kali, akan terpegun terlebih dahulu selama 50 tahun kerana hebat dan menakjubkannya syurga.
“ Balasan mereka di sisi ALLAH adalah syurga ‘and, yang mengalir di bawahnya sungai-sungai, mereka kekal di dalamnya selama-lamanya…”
Terdapat sebuah kisah di dalam buku cerita-cerita israiliyyat,
Malaikat yang melihat peristiwa ini bertannya kepada ALLAH, mengapa jadi begitu, sedangkan yang mendapat ikan banyak itu menyekutukan ALLAH, dan yang mendapat ikan sedikit itu beriman kepadaNya.
ALLAH menyatakan bahawa, DIA menguji yang beriman itu di dunia ini kerana DIA hendak memberikan kesenangan yang lebih besar dan selama-lamanya kepadanya di akhirat nanti, manakala yang menyekutukannya itu, dia akan merana selama-lamanya di akhirat nanti dengan dilemparkan ke dalam neraka, maka apalah sangat sejala ikan dengan seksaan yang menanti itu.
Maka marilah kita bermuhasabah, Sebab itulah jika kita lihat-lihat semula, ada satu kata-kata pujangga yang berbunyi,
“ ujian itu tanda kasih sayang ALLAH pada hambaNYa”
Ya, ALLAH menguji kita, tanda DIA sayang kepada kita. Apabila kita diuji, diri kita biasanya akan mencari tempat berpaut, maka sebaik-baik tempat berpaut dan meminta sokongan adalah ALLAH. Orang yang beriman, apabila diuji, makin meningkat imannya kepada ALLAH S.W.T. Justeru ujian itu adalah tanda kasih sayang ALLAH kepada kita. Kita perlu yakin, memperkuatkan iman kita, dan bersangka baik kepada ALLAH setiap masa.
Justeru mari kita sama-sama bermuhasabah. Apakah kita bersedia untuk diuji lagi?
Ingatlah bahawa kesenangan dan kehidupan itu sendiri adalah satu ujian.
Kerana cagaran syurga adalah iman.
Thursday, April 8, 2010
This feelings isn’t good but I couldn’t tell anyone. I really hope to let my very best friend know but it’s something sad when your best friend is your own mother. She’ll definitely doesn’t like it and surely ask me to let go everything (xkan ade mak nak tgk anak sedih kan :’)) I just can’t define. It’s obvious. Do they think I’m stupid??!! I am sad. Totally sad. I pray to Allah, show me the whole thing, or even gimme some clue. Life is tough :’( I never thought it would be this hard. I keep thinking and I'm getting tired of it. Bear the burden of what we call life by myself. Doing everything alone without even a pillar to lean on (my mother is my pillar but certainly I can’t let her see I’m not ok) and when the worst parts come, it didn’t turn out right. SIGH~ Oh Allah can I have some help to figure a way out of trouble in this life. People take advantage. No matter whom they are to you. Even your own kin sometimes can backstab you (fortunately not my family :D my family SUPERB!!), inikan pula orang luar. Oh Allah, help me help me and help me :( jadikan aku seorang Muslimah yang kuat dan tabah ya Allah……….
Note : I’m sorry people, comeback dgn entry yang tidak bagus. Doakan wendut kuat ya pembaca2 sekalian :)
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
If you're serious about eating healthier and losing weight, you need to shake it up, change those bad eating habits, and start thinking differently about your diet and lifestyle. Ewah-ewah Wendut pandainya cakap :) Berat dah turun banyak keee? Hihiii :D John Foreyt, PhD, director of the Baylor College of Medicine Behavioral Medicine Research Center once said "Many people are skeptical about changing their diets because they have grown accustomed to eating or drinking the same foods, and there is a fear of the unknown or trying something new,” But……yes BUT where there's a will there's a way kaaaan :) Below are some useful guidelines where u can calculate your own calories everyday…and it’s absolutely Malaysian Favourite baby :)
INFO KALORI MAKANAN (Courtesy from Sis Nisha)
1. Kasui berkelapa parut (sekeping) = 160 kalori
2. Kuih lapis (sekeping) = 130 kalori
3. Bingka ubi (sekeping) = 220 kalori
4. Cekodok Pisang (sebiji sederhana) = 180 kalori
5. Popia goreng (satu) = 130 kalori
6. Popia basah (satu) = 95 kalori
7. Pisang goreng (sekeping) = 170 kalori
8. Kek biasa tanpa krim (sepotong) = 87 kalori
9. Karipap (sebiji) = 130 kalori
10. Sandwich sardin (sekeping) = 70 kalori
11. Bubur kacang (semangkuk) = 100 kalori
Kategori: Lauk Pauk
1. Ikan kembong kari berkuah (seekor) = 85 kalori
2. Ikan tenggiri goreng bercili (sepotong) = 142 kalori
3. Ikan kembong goreng (seekor) = 140 kalori
4. Ikan senangin masam manis berkuah (sepotong) = 210 kalori
5. Daging lembu kari berkuah (2 kotak mancis) = 130 kalori
6. Ayam kari berkuah (sepotong) = 250 kalori
7. Ayam goreng (sepotong) = 255 kalori
8. Ayam tandoori (sepotong) = 220 kalori
9. Sambal udang (setengah cawan) = 70 kalori
10. Sambal sotong (setengah cawan) = 55 kalori
11. Telor goreng (sebiji) = 110 kalori
12. Taukua goreng (sekeping) = 110 kalori
13. Kacang panggang dalam tin (2 sudu makan) = 40 kalori
Kategori: Makanan Rutin
1. Nasi putih (satu setengah cawan) = 260 kalori
2. Nasi lemak bersambal (sepinggan) = 400 kalori
3. Nasi goreng bertelur (sepinggan) = 635 kalori
4. Nasi briyani berayam (sepinggan) = 880 kalori
5. Nasi minyak kosong (sepinggan) = 445 kalori
6. Nasi ayam kosong (sepinggan) = 300 kalori
7. Mee goreng kosong (sepinggan) = 660 kalori
8. Mee sup (semangkuk) = 380 kalori
9. Mee hoon goreng (sepinggan) = 550 kalori
10. Roti putih (2 keping) = 156 kalori
11. Roti canai kosong tanpa kuah (sekeping) = 200 kalori
12. Capati tanpa kuah (sekeping) = 180 kalori
13. Pau ayam (sebiji) = 203 kalori
14. Emping jagung kosong (secawan) =160 kalori
Kategori: Makanan Segera
1. Peha ayam goreng (satu) = 130 kalori
2. Nugget ayam (satu) = 60 kalori
3. Kentang lecek (satu tub kecil) = 90 kalori
4. Sayur kobis hancur (satu tub) = 75 kalori
5. Burger keju (satu) = 425 kalori
6. Kentang goreng (satu kantung kecil) = 405 kalori
7. Sate ayam (secucuk) = 35 kalori
8. Pizza berkeju (sepotong) = 240 kalori
1. Tembikai (sepotong) = 20 kalori
2. Betik (sepotong) = 45 kalori
3. Pisang emas (2 biji) = 76 kalori
4. Durian (5 ulas) = 64 kalori
5. Limau (sebiji) = 42 kalori
6. Jambu batu (sebiji) = 110 kalori
7. Nenas (sepotong) = 59 kalori
8. Epal (sebiji) = 63 kalori
9. Ciku (sebiji) = 44 kalori
10. Mangga (sebiji) = 103 kalori
Kategori : Minuman
1. Minuman berkabonat 1 tin 285g - 120 kal
2. Minuman kotak 250g - 105 kal
3. Susu tepung penuh krim 1 sudu makan - 33 kal
4. Susu tepungtanpa lemak 1 sudu makan - 25 kal
5. Aiskrim 2 skop- 390 kal
6. Susu pekat manis 1 sudu makan - 71 kal
7. Yogurt rendah lemak 1 cawan - 90 kal
8. Mentega 2 sudu teh - 75 kal
9. Keju chedar 1 keping -58 kal
1. Murtabak Kambing 1 keping – 722 kalori
2. Cheese Cake – 1 keping – 400 kalori
3. Roti Telur & Dhal – 1 keping & 1/2 piring – 414 kalori
4. Laksa Kari – 1 mangkuk – 589 kalori
5. Nasi Lemak – 1 set – 644 kalori
6. Mee Goreng Mamak – 1 pinggan – 660 kalori
7. Lor Mee – 1 mangkuk – 383 kalori
8. Mee Rebus – 1 mangkuk – 556 kalori
9. Mee/Bihun Goreng – 1 pinggan – 510 kalori
10. Kuey Goreng Kerang – 1 pinggan – 743 kalori
11. Mee Wantan – 1 pinggan – 409 kalori
12. Laksa Penang – 1 mangkuk – 436 kalori
13. Mee sup – 1 mangkuk – 381 kalori
14. Lor Mai Fun – 1 pinggan – 422 kalori
15. Nasi Briyani Kambing – 1 pinggan – 587 kalori
16. Nasi Minyak + Rendang Daging – 1 pinggan – 664 kalori
17. Nasi Campur + 3 dish – 1 pinggan – 620 kalori
18. Century Egg Porridge – 1 bowl – 423 kalori
19. Nasi Ayam – 1 plate – 600 kalori
20. Nasi Goreng Biasa – 1 plate – 637 kalori
21. Nasi Claypot – 1 bowl – 898 kalori
22. Bah Kut Teh – 1 bowl – 348 kalori
23. Sotong goreng tepung – 1 small plate – 630 kalori
24. Sup Krim – 1 rice bowl – 375 kalori
25. Cheese burger with extra beef – 1 whole – 438 kalori
26. Fried fish cake with bun – 1 whole – 433 kalori
27. sundae chocolate – 1 cup – 380 kalori
28. Apple Pie – 1 piece – 260 kalori
29. Cheese & meat sauce – 1 small plate – 444 kalori
30. Sandwich chicken salad – 1 whole – 481 kalori
31. Pasembur – 1 plate – 752 kalori
32. Rojak Buah – 1 plate – 443 kalori
So people, start calculateeee!!! For those yang berbadan keding kecik molek, please pick something yang lebih sikit calorienya ok :D
Friday, March 12, 2010
Malacca19th – 21st Feb 2010 - Retirement Party for my lovely Auntie Ton :D
Thursday, March 11, 2010
As the pace of life is increasing with every passing day it has indulged mankind in various diseases, including stress. It is the nature of this life that people will suffer from worries and stress, because this world is the place of disease, hardship and suffering. It could obviously seen in any statuses either in YM, Facebook, Twitter or any message devices almost every day there will be at least 1 status stated they’re stress. Life is getting tougher. So many things to think, so little time to achieve.
Some of us would say cry is the best medicine to cure stress. Some us say eat, sleep, scream, go to beaches, play with the kids and lots more. For me stress is a positive influence, stress can help compel us to action which can result in a new awareness and an exciting new perspective. There are many ways to handle stress but for me Islam has the best way to cure stress. It works people :)
Ways to Handle Stress (Courtesy By Md Ziyaullah Khan)
1. Increase Dhikr (remembrance of Allah): "Those who believe, and whose hearts find satisfaction in the remembrance of Allah: for without doubt in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find satisfaction (Qur'an, 13:28)."
2. Increase prayers: "O you who believe! Seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely, Allah is with the patient (Qur'an, 2:153)." Regardless of the type of meditation, recent studies have verified the physiological effects of meditation. Most of those mediations consist in focusing on something, repeating some words and breathing (Greenberg, p.142, 143).
3. Perform ablutions: The most important component of relaxation is what Hans Loehr calls "the rituals of success." These rituals may be as simple as making ablution; yet, they must be performed properly.
4. Ask for forgiveness: Even if a person has not done anything wrong, he must insure the forgiveness of Allah. "Then I said, 'Ask forgiveness of your Lord; surely, He is the most Forgiving'" (Qur'an, 71:10).
5. Recite the Qur'an: The Prophet (SAW) said, "... Qur'an is a remedy for illnesses of the mind" (Bukhari). "The echo of sound has a medical effect and is now widely utilized," says Dr. Greenberg.
6. Make the hereafter one's main concern: "Whoever has the hereafter as his main concern, Allah will fill his heart with a feeling of richness and independence; he will be focused and feel content, and this world will come to him in spite of it. Whoever has this world as his main concern, Allah will cause him to feel constant fear of poverty; he will be distracted and unfocused, and he will have nothing of this world except what was already predestined for him," said the Prophet (Pbuh). One of the greatest causes of stress is money - how to pay the loans, whether one's job will be lost, what will happen to the family if the father dies, etc.
7. Think positively: Muslims should forget about the bad things of the past and think of good things, always having hope that he can be better. Trying to change the past is a foolish and crazy waste of time, "for saying 'if only...'opens the way to Shaytan" said the Prophet (Pbuh). The Prophet (Pbuh) also said, " Know that victory (achievement) comes through patience, and that ease comes through hardship." Muslims understand that there's no reason for panic in the case of crisis - no reason to be distressed or worried for we know that after hardship come ease!
8. Do not waste time on thoughts of fear or stress: "The search of time is one of the most frequent causes of stress" (Seyle, p.102). Laziness is the mother of all evils, and the Prophet (Pbuh) used to seek refuge in Allah from it. Understanding that this life is short and time precious, Muslims should try to work hard and pursue worthy knowledge.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
After five months of rigorous training, Indonesian David Gurnani shed more than 80kg to become the very first Biggest Loser Asia, defeating competitors Aaron Mokhtar, Carlo Miguel and Martha Lai at the live taping of the reality show’s finale at the National Film Development Corporation (Finas) yesterday.
At the final weigh-in yesterday, Gurnani (nicknamed King David on the show) charted an astounding total weight loss of 83kg (he came into the competition weighing 157kg) and a body fat percentage loss of 53%.
I guess everybody would had a presumption Carlo Miguel will be the winner of this competition since his weight loss are obvious compared to the rest (before the final comeback) but yeah 2 invisible months will definitely can change everything. To prepare himself for the finale, the 25-year-old revealed that he took two months unpaid leave to work out eight to 10 hours a day.
But from my personal opinion, David doesn’t look good after losing too much weight. He looked underweight like a sick person. Macam Ahmad Nisfu pon ada. Hahahaaa :D People out there, if you want to put down weight, make sure you stop if u think it’s enough. Or else you’ll turn out to be a walking skeleton. He is in my age but I think I look much more younger than him *wink* Naaaa who care if you are a walking skeleton if you could walked away with US$100,000 (RM350,000) and a car sponsored by Renault
After watching the whole series of The Biggest Loser Asia as well as the original American series, I believed mesti ada yang berangan nak pergi gym workout like hell to be hot and sexy (oh please I hate whenever Martha said this) and who knows there some people out there yang berangan nak buka their own signature gym with the tagline “The House where we can turn you to be Hot and Sexy” and hoping for the shooting star fleeting by when they recite the wish. Hahahahaahahhahhaa OK DIAM WENDUT!!!
Friday, February 26, 2010
MISSING ME??!!! Hahaa now I’m baaaack :D so missing my blog and missing u people sneaking in my blog. Well I bet u guys still did (Statistic shows +-200 viewers each day all around the world WTF!! Oh-oh THANK YOU PEOPLE :D)
A quick update about myself:
1. DONE with my MBA last two weeks :D :D :D Currently waiting for the result. Hopefully it goes well. Can’t wait for all the prezeeeee promised by everybodyyyy :p The journey wasn’t easy, though I made it till last! Alhamdulillah praise to Allah with joy and tears everything’s over finally :)
2. Having blast RETREAT from the day I ended my MBA till yesterday and will be continue tomorrow :p Wondering where? Still in ASIA :) Note that muke didut dah legam, badan didut dah kembang, kaki didut dah ramping ekoran berjalan yang tiada penghujung. Teheheee :D
3. Still searching for good JOB!! Ini penting untuk masa depan. Anybody please to have me as a worker? Hire me please!! 100% GUARANTEED ;p Do you want me to attach my resume here? (sedang beralih angin~EDUCATION line ONLY) :D
4. MISS all my friends from primary school up to GSM buddies but no right time to go lepak together (so sad) my initial plan was ruined by ad hoc thingy. Can I have extra time and surely extra ka-ching to released all the undone plan :p
5. Currently hired by my dad as a part-time typist to pay the traffic summons (told him I need extra money for the vacation “sorry dad, I’m dead if u noe this”). Stated in MyEG acc. Final amount referred to:
a) 30% auto-appeal rate applicable to all Type 1 notices.
b) Appeal amount for Type 2 notices
- Auto-appeal rate of 50% if traffic offenders clear the notices within or on the compound date.
- Auto-appeal rate of 30% if traffic offenders clear the notices after compound date, and before court date.
- No appeal after or on court date.
c) Notices appeal not applicable as follows:
- All notices issued during Ops Sikap.
- All notices for traffic light offense.
- All notices for accident cases.
- All notices that have warrant of arrest.
The worst part is, the summons was issued during OPS SIKAP. Baw au dau wau ha kot polis sentri tu!! Punyala best baru abes final paper, kene saman…Alaahai, now I wish I have at least one sugar daddy. Anybody interested :p CRAP!!!
6. Start reading back all the aged storybooks since the money have to saved for the summons. BENCI!! But i managed to buy 1 new storybook by Sheila O'Flanagan. Hahaa cannot resistla even dah pokai tahap gaban :D
7. I MISS someone sooooooo badly rite now!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE find time for me!
That's all for now. Will be update more if i have more updates to share :D owh yes i forgot one more updates, ngee~
8. I’ve learned to eat yogurt and it’s damn yummylicious bebeyh :D WELCOME healthy lifestyle :D (Aed siap kau ingat kau sorang boleh kurus!!! Muahahaha)
Ok THAT's ALL for now :D will be update more and more after this. See you in next entry people :D