Thursday, July 3, 2008

KESEDIHAN


huwaaaa...baru td wen post entry harapan hari esok. tup tup tadi hadi (reminder note: hadi is my life saver) call talked about my laptop. he sounds dull. so we met up sumwhere in serdang. he explained the condition of the laptop.

"wen, laptop u dah takde harapanla...better u jual b4 it comes worst"
"how much kalau i jual"
"around 1k"
"WHAT???!!!! i bought it for 5k n i dpt jual 1k je"
__________________________________________________________________________

in the car.....

"di, ~me in sad mode~"
"~me too~ sorry can't help"
___________________________________________________________________________

end up, me officially SELL my laptop. i am soooo sad. i'll be starting my class without the most important gadget for student. hadi did suggest me to take a new laptop. it cost around 3k for dealer price. ade sesape sudi untuk menderma RM3000???? help me please =(

4 comments:

11 said...

herm saba je la. laptop gyena pun lagi sedeh, sebab dah kena curi..pakai baru je 3bln, dah kena curi...

p/s: kala ada rezeki ada la tue...saba ye

aj wen said...

hmm hopefuli rezeki tu cepat yerk dtgnye =D

pinkdollie said...

hee..nggak buleh tulun.i need a laptop too..

aj wen said...

bolehla long...combo set please =D