Monday, January 19, 2009

--------------------

Just went outside to roll down my car window so it would be a little cooler when I leave later. Hot can’t describe the weather outside. It’s like being roasted in an oven! There’s a little wind but the air is hot too so it makes things worse. I couldn’t wait to get back inside. I’m still recovering as we speak. I can’t imagine how bad it’s going to be later on my way home. If I don’t write anything else after this post, it will mean I died of heat stroke and am not part of this world anymore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey u! takkan dah d** of the heat kot? hahaha merepek betul..anyway, here in indon lagi panas. i was thinking to cool my body system by store a mini aircond inside my body. can? kite try jom..u kan
suke buat bende pelik =p

aj wen said...

rizal-heee lame dah tak tgk blog...berabuk nihh...eh sini dah hujanla, dah sejuuukkk =p u nak put the aircond inside ur body,u buatlah sorang..i tak GILE macam u lagi...wawawawawawawwawaa =D