Tuesday, March 17, 2009

.....Daddy oh Daddy.....

I’ve been grounded by my DAD until I complete my master!!!!! Can u guys imagine hell yah until October 2009!!! NO PARTIES, NO OUTING, NO BLOGING, NO FASHION BLOGS, NO FRIENDSTER AND FACEBOOK, NO SOCIAL LIFE!!!!! Due to that, I will wrap up any stories and put it here once a week and can’t order anything from my favorites fashion blogs. Pity them, less lil’ bit income from me =p

However, you guys still can glance through the page in case I add up anything earlier than a week =D Till then, take care people and wish me luck in my study =)

2 comments:

rizal said...

HAHAHAHAA padan muke u!!!! tula tak nak jadi anak yg baik mcm i. i slalu pesan, jgn notti, study rajin2, jgn blogging je, jgn nak shopping je..party ngn i je boleh :p uncle, rizal kasi tabik spring kat uncle!!!grounded je smpai die kawin!! hahahahaaa

aj wen said...

ee u ni kan berhati biawak betulla..balik m'sia nnt i grounded u pulak..hahaaaaaa =D