Thursday, June 4, 2009

Bermulanya Cerita

I have few stories to scribble down but yeah lame excuses :p well, For your info people, I’ll be having my final exams on 15th, 17th,18th and 19th June. Nevertheless 3 assignments still not complete yet plus ONE MAJOR PROPOSAL hasn’t started yet!! For final pulak 1 haram hasn’t touch anything YET! Hihiii main2 kau Wendut! Takpela takpela, my darling oso dah tanye why tak update blog. Ok, enough babble-ing. Scroll for the cerita :D Eh, before that, last saturday i dreamt of my grandmother. She's wearing light purple+pink baju kurung and she's smiling all the time she's with me. Muka dia masyaAllah very beautiful!! And her body dah gemuks. Hihii, i hope nenek tgh happy there and i noe she is :) al-Fatihah...

1 comment:

nurul ain said...

wendut...bestnye pergi cuti!! nak itot!!..hee...anyway enjoy =D