Thursday, November 5, 2009

Heart can't lie :)

I don't love him, I don’t like him, I don’t care for him and I don’t even bother anything about him but peculiarly said the allure is there. It doesn't make me like him, but my heart feels something different. It's good, I’m not sure. I just don't know how to explain it. I just know it's a good feeling, sometimes……. Thus, it is possible for some of us rite, no idea :p I don’t like him but it’s just that the distance makes hearts grow fonder, I bet it’s TRUE :)


NOTE: He called me all the way from "MIddle East" just to make sure i'm HAPPY *wink*

3 comments:

khairuld7 said...

ouch, i envy u so much ;(

aj wen said...

owh darlink dzudzu....y envy me? u are more lucky to have what u had aite :D if it’s because "the call",lemme tell u something 'sumone never stop doing such ridiculous thing until u say YES! Never get yourself drown into it' :)

khairuld7 said...

hahahah..
well said didut ;)