Saturday, March 22, 2008

++de opportunity++

am in dilemma….
de opportunity is waiting for me….
it’s just me to say YES or ERMM….
de word that can change my life…
there will be no 2nd chance for the 2nd time..
things det have been my biggest dream since I was young…
I wanna grab it…
I really want to have it….
only 1 thing makes me think again n again n again to say YES…
it’s HIM!!!!
Si jamás él me podría entender. ...why que él me quiere?? soy confundido. ALLAH ..
why me da la oportunidad pero sobre ello ALLAH me da este temor...
oh ALLAH....
please direct me to make the best choice.....

2 comments:

Janice said...

I tak faham the last part neh... -__-||| is it Traffic ask u to marry him? O.o""

If he is... go and say YES!!! why wait?!?!

aj wen said...

naaa...by de label of de him is not reffering to taufik nee...hikhik =D