Friday, March 21, 2008

++perCINTAanku dengan TAN HONG MING++


We met at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
Strange thing is that we really should have known each other anyway.


Here are the reasons why
1. We are in the same class since final year 1st semester in UNITEN
2. His best friend was my group mate for almost 1 year
3. My best friends always talk about him, but I neva know the person they’re talking about was referring to him


Reason I LOVE him
1. He is so sweet to me, he is cute n am attracted to him
2. His patient towards my crazee attitude.
3. He thinks about things. He has passions. He is not content of pop culture and pop society. He wants to understand other way of living. He is not content with how we are “supposed to live”


Things that make me think he is different
1. He stays with me when am sick. He does not leave just because my life is not perfect like other girls
2. When we both get the stomach flu, we not grossed out. We feel sorry for each other
3. I ask for ALLAH to show me that he was the right one by having him leave when am sick. I got very sick, problems with my job and he did not leave
4. He neva worry about little stuff like other boyfriends
5. Things other people think are faults in me he thinks are good. Like being kind and sensitive. He likes me being nice and does not see it as a sign of weakness
6. He is not irritated by me doing nice things for him. He does not see it as babying
7. He does not bother me about my weight. He loves me for who I am
8. He asks me if I want “someone” with more money, I say no I want him
9. He let me catch my dream even it hurts him terribly
10.Even if he does not want to marry me, I want to stay with him forever because it is worth to be with the nicest guy

4 comments:

Janice said...

wah~ so sweet!!! But my Gary better... bluekkkk~~!!!! =Þ

joking joking... anyway... ask him go Bangkok together larh!!! -__-|||

aj wen said...

hahahhaahaaa....ur superman naaaa =D aiyoo....vincent tan not allow him to go laaa *sob*sob*

la said...

awww la baru baca tis one. so sweeet :P

WENdut said...

aww wen pon baru bace comment la..heeee tanx :D