Friday, August 21, 2009

Shalin Zulkifli wannabe :p

Hello hello peopleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D Oh I’m excited, I’m excited, and I’m excited!!! WHY?? It’s because I got THEESEEEEEEE from my lovely TAN HONG MING!!




Have you ever think of giving your partner a pair of bowling shoes and a bowling ball worth MYR400 even though you are clearly known how lousy your partner is when it comes to rolling the ball along a flat surface either into objects called pins or to get close to a target ball just for an acceptance of an apology??? Have you ever think of spending that sum of money into something yang tak pernah difikir oleh orang lain dan sangat pelik sekiranya difikir-fikirkan balik??? Ohhooo my boyfriend did!!
It was two years back when I last get my fingers into the ball hole and bang it on the floor and end up to the longkang again and again. I never like to play bowling but hey, now I have my own set!!! Hahaaa from now on I should polish the skills of rolling the ball. Any coach yang sudi coach me from the beginning??? Malu la weyh, ade bola and kasut sendiri tapi baling asyik masuk longkang. Any bowling lovers here? Lets rock on the bowling alley bebeeehh :D
Btw, here is some basic knowledge about bowling. Bowling is an anaerobic type of physical exercise, similar to walking with free weights. Bowling helps in burning calories and works muscle groups not usually exercised. The flexing and stretching in bowling works tendons, joints, ligaments, and muscles in the arms and promotes weight loss. Apart from the physical benefits it also has psycho-social benefits, strengthening, friendships or creating new ones in groups. See, see!! Banyak gile benefits kan!! Bowling helps in burning calories~waah makin bersemangat untuk berbowling nih…Hey people, jomlah berbowliiing!! Kite kurus same2 :p

NOTE: Sayang THANK YOU sooooo much!! Don't worry much about "N****N" :p Nanti kite main bowling same-same ok :D
I LOVE YOU dear :)

6 comments:

d7 said...

alalalalaa..
romantiknyer ;)
hehee..
jgn lupa bile men bowling amik piccas yer..
aku nak tgk bape byk longkang wendut campak bola..
woohoooooo!!
just jk dear..hehe
camat pose ;p

aj wen said...

hahahaa...harus2 akanku upload sume pic bola yang masuk longkang nanti..hahaha btw, u're most welcome bl kitorg nk g men nnt ;)

d7 said...

alaaaaa
malu la saye ngan thm ;p

aj wen said...

tapi THM tak malu :D die kate ajakla sume kawan2 yang cun...
saya menjawab ok dengan senyuman tapi hati saya berkata "chissss"

nunu said...

bestnye wendut!! ok ble nak g maen bowling sile ajak semue wonderbabes ok =D

aj wen said...

owh itu sudah pasti cik nunu yang commmmeeeell :D