Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Yeay Ramadhan datang lagi :D

Over the past few weeks I have been thinking of clever things to say in my blog to get back on track again, but as soon as I get out of bed, get my fingers on the laptop, my cleverness slips away! . I was so busy doing my work and stuffs that I even abandon my work as a student and a daughter. I know I’m being bad for not completing the entire matter, but c’mon, give me a break. I know I have to fulfill my job but you must give me some time too.

I was so busy that I hardly check my blog and my other besties’ blog. I’m quite stress late with so many unfinished business, I’m succumbed to tiredness. Tell you what, I didn’t really online that long last week even I sit in front of computer the whole day.
I do hope I’d have more time to online. It has been so dreadfully pain for such debts. Everybody was already complaining and yeah, I know what should I do...
Not to forget, Ramadan is just around the corner. There are several things that I love and crave for Ramadan. Firstly is the fasting itself. Fasting brings a lot of benefits whereby it does not only provide a healthy body but it also trains us mentally and physically too.
Ramadan has many facets that help to enrich the lives of Muslims — spiritual, social, charitable, and physical. Waktu buka is said to be the best part in the fasting process itself. It’s like we’re being gifted and rewarded for our patience during fasting with food and provisions.
We actually have the chance back to replenish our strength and energy and to get prepared for the next battle; Solat Terawih. Solat Terawih is one of the Solat Sunat which must be done after Isyak Prayers. Mulims are encouraged to perform Solat Terawih as it’s one of the highest-rewards-giving solat.

It might feel strange at first especially to those who never had the urge to fast. They might be extremely tired during the process but this problem can be eradicated fast if we’re being sincere and constantly keep our mind to God. Everything can be resolved!

I would like to wish everybody "Selamat Menyambut Ramadhan" May this year's Ramadhan be filled with joy, happiness, and more ibadah... Insya Allah.


8 comments:

d7 said...

hey.. i was thinking of u lah wendut this morning time kat gsm..
then while writing my blog too..
and suddenly.. tadaaa.. didut dah kuar entry baru.. hehe
sounds bit serious..
stress ke babe? exhausted?
poor u lah.. T_T
have a good rest & pls take care of urself okeh!!
Happy Ramadhan Al Mubarak!! ;)

aj wen said...

hehey dzudzu :D lil' bit tired thinking of life.. ramadhan dah dekat, lepas tu raye pulak...baju anak2 tak beli lagi..songkok husband mane nak cari..langsir rumah tak ganti lagi..kuih raye org datang mesti nak makan, duit tak cukup nak beli so was thinking to buat sendiri tapi time pulak mencemburui..duit raye untuk budak2 yang ketuk pintu rumah before orang balik solat raye lagi pon tak prepare lagi...mak ayah kat kampung nak jugak pakai duit, yelah tukar ape yang patut kan....nak harapkan duit sawah, tau je lah padi skarang tak menjadi sangat...mane tak stress... hmmmm how? any suggestion nak dapat selepuk duit sekelip mata??

d7 said...

ape lagi.. gendam kan ade.. hahaha
;p

aj wen said...

erk gendam tu ape??

d7 said...

yg offer rm100 tu ;p

aj wen said...

hahahahaha gilo gapo mintak ngn encik gendam!! encik gendam kepunyaan orang lain :p kalau orang lain tu tau wendut mintak encik gendam,mau aku yang jadi rendang raye nnt..hahaaa

d7 said...

hahaha
sedapnyer!!
rendang raye wendut!!
phewittttttt!!

aj wen said...

hahahahampeehhh :D