Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Dedicated to Ayeen Darlingsss :) (PINK is her fav.)

I’ve been called to post an entry about fairy tales stories. My very sweet beautiful friend posted on her facebook status saying “Someone should sue Disney for planting little girls mind which there will always has a prince charming for the girls and live happily ever after” (I’m sorry Ayeen, I couldn’t remember the exact sentence you’ve posted but people, it’s something like this).
She is so true in giving such opinion and it’s very common for people like us thinking that way. Fairy tales stories will always end up happily ever after, living with the prince charming, beautiful princess talking to the sweet animals as their friends, having good life (even she have been the stepmom’s servant for quite some times :p), beautiful voice to sing their favorite songs, lot’s of candies and chocolates everywhere, been dear and missed by everyone and yada yada beautiful and amazing thingy. When a little kids watch the stories, there will be nonstop smiling and laughing by them. (I’m trying to be exaggerate :p).

But hey, in my opinion as a fairy tales lover (yes, I can’t live without fairytale, cartoons and all the kids stuff!!), Disney shouldn’t be blamed. What they tried to enlighten is that everyone deserve a happy life throughout the days and the kids should understand since young the concept of “we can change it” instead of “it’s all fated” then end of the day, the happiness is there :). Yes I admit, living in this world has tons of things to think, tons of problems to faced, tons of matter to cry and laugh on but hey, try to enjoy your life. Don’t let those things screwed your life. Living in this world is a chance to face, try and repair whatever been fixed by the creator. That is what we call as challenge! Up to my time of living, I faced tons of tribulations but I tried to swab it away bit by bit because Disney thot me of doing that, and I know my life will be happily ever after, InsyaAllah :)

So Ayeen dear, it’s not wrong to think as what u supposed but as I said, cheer yourself as how the fairy tales did. Indeed you are a darling person which everybody loves you most dear. The fairy tales story certainly our life tales :)
NOTE: To my dearest reader, this entry is cordially dedicated to you all as well. We try together to be better and better than yesterday. With warmly and sensible heart, I would like to say I LOVE YOU guys soo much!!


No comments: